Email Youth Commission
Not a family member or self.
Personal email address only - no school district emails
Please describe your nomination in 300-500 words, including your responses to the questions below. Be specific. Nominations will be judged anonymously.
Do NOT use the name of the volunteer(s) in the body of your response.
• Describe the volunteer activity or service and why it was exemplary. Please include:
o When and where the volunteer activity took place.
o The scope/ range of volunteer activity (the number and variety of tasks that are part of the volunteer effort).
o The duties of the volunteer(s).
o How the contribution(s) helped meet community needs/had an impact on others.
• Describe the quality of work/work ethic of the nominee, e.g., the work is completed well and on time.
• Describe how the nominee(s) demonstrated leadership, e.g., took initiative, solved problems, was innovative.
• Describe the nominee(s') commitment to service, e.g., number of people served, length of time served, has spent a large number of hours in one year to complete a complex task, consistent service to project(s) over an extended number of years.
• Other comments about the volunteer(s) and/or their contribution.
• For group nominations only, describe the ways in which the group worked together.
* indicates a required field