Recycling Collection Guidelines
To find out which items are acceptable, view a list of recyclable items.
Please follow these container guidelines:
Preparation of Materials
- In addition to your recycling cart, you may set out a limitless amount of recycling containers for collection.
- Stickers are not required on recycling containers.
- Recycling and refuse carts are the property of Republic Services and must be left for the new homeowner in the event that you should move.
Please follow these guidelines when preparing recyclable materials:
- Non-paper materials may be commingled inside your blue recycling container.
- Do not place recyclable materials in plastic grocery bags.
- All recyclable materials should be rinsed free of food with caps and lids removed.
- Paper items do not need to be separated from non-paper items.
- Flatten all corrugated cardboard boxes, paperboard, and wet strength carrier stock, and remove any non-paper packing material.
- Cut or fold corrugated cardboard into 3' x 3' pieces, to fit into truck compartments. Bundle or bag corrugated cardboard, paperboard, and wet strength carrier stock.