Yard Waste and Brush Collection
Yard waste is collected from April 1 - November 30. Two free bundles of brush will be picked up each week and don't require a sticker. Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines for preparing yard waste:
- Cans or bags of yard waste must have a yard waste sticker attached or they will not be collected.
- Cans need to be clearly marked "Yard Waste Only".
- Please use only bio-degradable paper bags for yard waste.
- Plastic bags will not be accepted.
- Yard waste will be collected at curbside only.
- Maximum weight of yard waste bags is 50 lbs.
- No single branch should have a diameter in excess of four inches and be no longer than four feet in length.
- Brush must be bundled.
Yard waste consists of grass clippings, twigs, leaves, plant material, etc.
Rocks, sod, bales of hay, cornstalks, and pumpkins are refuse and should not be placed in yardwaste cans or bags.