Dog / Cat License
Municipal Code Requirement
Section 13.02 of the municipal code
- Complete a Dog / Cat License Application(PDF). A separate Application is required for each dog or cat.
- Include the $7.50 license fee ($5 if altered) for each dog or cat.
- Make checks payable to the City of Elmhurst.
- Return the form to the address shown on the Application.
- License tag will be delivered by return mail.
requires that all dogs and cats kept, harbored, or maintained in the City of Elmhurst shall be licensed and registered annually on or before May 1 of each year. Said license shall be valid for the fiscal year beginning May 1.