Electronic Recycling Events
The City will host an Electronics Recycling events quarterly at the Public Works Facility (985 S Riverside Drive, Elmhurst) from 8 am until noon. This event is in cooperation with DuPage County.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED ITEMS: Computers, Laptops, Servers, Computer Monitors*, Televisions*, Printers, Facsimile, Scanners, VCR and DVD Players, Video Game Consoles, Cable and Converter Boxes, Satellite Receivers, Electronic Keyboards, Mice, Portable Music Players, Holiday String Lights, Wire, Cables, Adapters, Power Supplies, Cell Phones, Modems, Tablets, Phones, Docking Stations.
All acceptable items are FREE of charge, EXCLUDING the following:
* CRT, Flat Screens, Projection TVs and Monitors*
- Under 21 inch screen = $25.00 per unit
- 21 inch screen and over = $35.00 per unit
- Tax-deductible donation fee applies for all TVs and monitors.
- Cash or Credit Card accepted, No checks.
- Payment may be made in advance at www.recycle.eworksi.org or on site. Coupon and tax deductible receipt provided at the time of drop off for any fees
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED: Large and small appliances, electronics from businesses, hazardous and chemical waste will not be accepted.
This will be a quarterly event held at the Elmhurst Public Works Facility (985 S. Riverside Dr.) on January 26, April 27, July 27 and October 26. Please note that because the City now is hosting regular electronics recycling events, the Elmhurst College Recycling Extravaganza, held in the spring, will not be collecting electronics.
This tax deductible collection is sponsored by eWorks ESI. Open to all residents with household electronics. Questions? Please contact (630) 407-6700 or visit www.dupageco.org/electronicsrecycling.