Health and Wellness
- Elmhurst YMCA Older Adult Programs, Ph: (630) 834-9200
- Elmhurst Park District
- Abbey Membership - For ages 62 and older, the Abbey Membership offers recreational programs, trips, opportunities, discounts, monthly birthday breakfast bingo event, and themed luncheons. Call Ph: (630) 993-8193 for more information.
- Senior Memberships, rates, and discounts for CourtsPlus for ages 65 and older and Sugar Creek Golf Course for ages 62 and older. Call Ph: (630) 993-8900 for more information.
- AARP Smart Driver Course - For ages 55 and older. After completion you may get an insurance discount. Call (630) 993-8193 for more information and current program fees.
- Blood Pressure Screening - Elmhurst Memorial Center for Health Education Resource Center. No appointment necessary, available Monday from 3:00 pm to 5:00pm or Thursday from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. Call Ph: (630) 833-1400 ext. 77016 for more information.
- Elmhurst Memorial Center for Health- 1200 S. York, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Ph: (630) 758-8000
- Elmhurst Memorial Home Health and Hospice -855 N Church, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Ph: (630) 530-1201
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital- 155 E. Brush Hill Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Ph: (331) 221-1000
- Emergency Department, Ph: (331) 221-0200
- Telecare - Daily phone checks from Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Ph: (630) 941-4545
- CareMatch Programs - registration on health issues, Ph: (630) 782-7878
- SHIP (Senior Health Insurance Program) - State sponsored free counseling on insurance, Ph: (630) 279-4040
- In Home Respite Program - Relief for family caregivers. Metropolitan Family Services in DuPage, Ph: (630) 784-4800