Where can I get a Plat of Survey for my house?
You should have received a Plat of Survey when you closed on your house, or you can check with your Mortgage Holder to see if they have one. If you still can't locate it, you will have to have another survey of your property done. You will need to contact a Land Surveyor. The City can not recommend anyone.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get a Plat of Survey for my house?
2. What are the allowable construction hours in Elmhurst?
3. I would like to demolish my house and rebuild on the same lot. What steps should I take?
4. I am putting a new roof, siding and windows on my house. Do I need a permit?
5. What is J.U.L.I.E.
6. How do I know what township I live in and what are the phone numbers for the Assessor's Office?
7. Can I call the Building Department to get a referral for a contractor?
8. How long is my building permit good for?
9. I am a senior looking for a reliable contractor, can the City of Elmhurst give me a reference on a contractor?