Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Employee Address Change Notification Form

  1. Please complete the online form below to change your address.
    Notify your immediate supervisor when your address changes and make the change on the Employee Self Serve ESS portal. Payroll will update addresses on the City of Elmhurst computer system and HR will update the address on the GIN-Benefit Elect site and IMRF. VOYA and ICMA Deferred Compensation plans require you to notify the vendor directly. The vendor contact information is located on the Employee Intranet at Forms & Information.
  2. Personal Information
  3. Please specify at least one of the next three.
  4. New Address Information
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.