Service Request Explore Elmhurst

Financial Assistance

Residents in need of financial support for water and sewer bills may contact the following resources for emergency assistance.

 Addison Township – 630.530.8161

York Township – 630.620.2400

Elmhurst Walk-In Assistance Network – 630.782.6006

St. Vincent de Paul – 630.279.5700

Christian Charities – 630.495.8008

People’s Resource Center – 630.682.5402

You may also request a payment plan by contacting the Water Billing Division at 630.530.3111.  Requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.  If you need a payment plan and have received a shut off notice, you must request the payment plan prior to your service being shut off.